Friday, February 10, 2023

6 years later...

I just happened to log into my Blogger account today - I was curious about how long it's been since I last posted anything.

I won't deny, I was a little surprised!

The last post I made was in 2017. HOW??? It is absolutely amazing to me how fast the days go by - the last post I started drafting was when Nick turned 18 and was getting ready to graduate high school...and now he's 22. HOW. DOES. THAT. HAPPEN???

Now, as I type, my family is waiting for me to get home for Movie Night. I promised popcorn 🍿 and movie theater candy 🍬 (from the Dollar Tree), so I'm headed there in a few minutes, and then home to spend time with my crew (well, most of them - Nick has to work tonight, and Brooklyn isn't with us this weekend). We are going to watch Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. Should be good!

This past few years have been crazy. I can't even begin to list all the things that have changed in my world, much less all the ways I've changed. Six years is long time to think back on...Greyson was barely in school the last time I posted! 

UN-FORGIVEABLE!!!

I'm not about to lie to myself and say that I'll "post once a week" from now on...I know myself better than that. However, my sincere hope is that I can get here more often with photos, updates, etc. 

But for now...I'm going to watch a movie. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment