Monday, February 13, 2023

Who Am I??

You guys. I honestly don't even recognize myself. 

I watched the ๐ŸˆSuperbowl๐Ÿˆ. I mean, I actually sat and watched it! If you know me, this is how I "watch" football...

BUT...

I wasn't puttering around in the kitchen. I wasn't actively trying to avoid it (which is my normal). I sat on the couch with Shannon and Brandi and watched almost the whole thing! I didn't care who won the game (and in all honesty, we DID turn it on mostly for the commercials and half-time show), but I actually got super into it and even called out a couple times when there was a great play...

WHO AM I????

I made a monster pot of queso (I'd never made it before, and was a little shocked that I actually paid money for Velveeta "cheese", but it turned out so good), Shannon made yummy guacamole, and Brandi brought over the most tender steak bites...so simple and so good! Add some tortilla chips for dunking, and some leftover candy from "movie night", and of course, adult beverages (if you haven't tried it yet and you love a good Moscow Mule, got grab some Fever Tree Blood Orange Ginger Beer and try it...OMG!!). ๐Ÿ˜‹

Nick had to work, so couldn't join us, and Brooklyn wasn't with us this weekend. Greyson hung out with Brandi's son, Tucker, and they played video games all afternoon. I didn't take any amazing pictures of them like the first time I hosted a Superbowl party, but Brandi and I did get a couple gems! Shannon took a couple photos too, of Brandi and I laughing and staring at the pictures on our phones. ๐Ÿ˜‚




And then, of course, I had to take pictures of the dogs. Togo is almost 3 and still has the biggest case of FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) that I have ever seen...she makes me crazy, but we love her. And Tazer is our old man at 13 years old, who really only gets excited about one thing anymore...food. 


Well, there you go. That was my BIG news...aren't you so glad you read the whole thing!?!? ๐Ÿ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment